My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cat on fence

Happy Saturday!

How is your weekend going?  Are you buried in chores and errands or ready for a nice relaxing weekend?  The great thing about being retired is you can do your chores during the week and just enjoy your weekends!  This is a Cheapo Die that caught my eye.



Anything with a cat always grabs me & sucks me right in! 

Stop back tomorrow for cards I didn't think I would ever make!  ha ha

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. As I was pouring my morning coffee I found myself wondering if you would have a card today. I do look forward to them! Of course, you couldn't resist this die with the kitty. Such a pretty, serene scene it creates. Lovely for thinking of you or anything else. Dies have become such an addiction. One of many when it comes to stamping, but I love it, just as I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this die and so funny thought of you when I saw it!!! Love what you did with it and the shape of the card is purfect;)

    ReplyDelete