My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2018

From one glamerous babe to another!

Happy Sunday!

Are you ready for a little chuckle?  Me too! I have this favorite old lady stamp that I use every single year! She is from Art Impressions and the stamp is so old the wood is actually weathered!


Whenever I use her, I always use my favorite birthday sentiment: "Happy Birthday from one glamerous babe to another!"  Mornings probably aren't the time any of us look our best! And boy, does she look grumpy! Hope the coffee helps!

See you tomorrow with a cute baby card!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. I love Mable! Darling cards Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's one grumpy, glamorous babe, all right, but those slippers and her smiley cup show her other side. So funny! Fabulous coloring and love the beautiful embossing on the bright card bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherri, love the fun image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. I have always loved this image. Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete