My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Yup! I actually made some Husker cards!

Hi, guys!

Well, if you know anything at all about living in Lincoln, Nebraska, you know that football here is more than an obsession, it is a religion!  They interrupt shows to broadcast the latest scores and on game day you won't see anyone in the malls!  They are empty!  Everyone is either at the stadium or sitting home in front of their sets watching the game.  You could shoot a cannon off in the malls & not hit anyone.  Not even a clerk! They are all huddled behind registers listening to or watching the game!  So, I decided to make several "Husker" cards for the guys for my last craft show.  Hopefully, they all sold out!


I can't quite bring myself to buy a jersey yet but we won't tell anyone here that I also don't watch the games!  ha ha  Football has never been my favorite thing!  I'm sure they would run me out of town on a rail if they knew how I felt!  ha ha

P.S.  Well, I can only explain it as there must be something in the water here...I not only LOVE the Huskers, I watch every game AND I have even bought not one, but TWO Husker shirts! And I'm the one who hated football! 

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! The enthusiasm is contagious! Surely these cards were a sell out. Now you'll have to make bunches with all different sentiments and stuff. Football is a big deal here with our two college teams -- Ducks and Beavers -- but I've never been bitten by the football bug, and neither has Rich. It sounds like Huskers fans rule in Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanation Sherri, wondered what you were on about! hope they sold for you, they look great cards.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete