My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge -"Anything Goes"

Happy Friday, everyone!

It's that time again! Time for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge! Grab your favorite supplies & join the fun! The winner gets some great digital stamps!



This adorable digi is #23201 "Cat-R-Pillar" and a cuter pile of cats you couldn't find! Looks like they have been having fun with the Christmas lights & garland!  Bet they are all still kittens! ha ha

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hahahahahaha, fun!! I haven't seen this digi before, but I love it so much! You cost me money sometimes you know, Sherri. What a cute card! Love the garland of colored lights, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sherri, love the wonderful image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete