My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Ice cream solves everything!

Hi, gals & Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

May I just second that sentiment!  I know it sure solves all my problems!  I ADORE ice cream! Always have, always will! Chocolate marshmallow is my favorite!

I thought this would make a cute get well card! The image is from Stamping Bella, of course!


Don't you love they way they stacked the different flavors directly on top of their heads?  Sure makes for a cute cone, but a sticky little chick!  I think I'd prefer mine in a bowl!

Hopefully, your Thanksgiving dinner will include some ice cream! 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I love ice cream, too, and the chocolate-y the better! Rich makes the best, most decadently rich ice cream -- chocolate, mocha, orange-vanilla... you name it. I'll take mine in a bowl, and lots of it! Another super cute Bella chick! Love the sentiment and the whole card. I colored a Bella yesterday, but it will have to wait. Loving all your Stamping Bella cards! Happy Thanksgiving, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Ice cream Sherri, but with strawberries or in a cone.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete