My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Bright Colors!

Hi, gals!

It's time for our first of the month Dies R Us challenge.  The summer is going too quickly, isn't it?
I chose the following dies for my card:  Tutti Designs Floral Shoe and Memory Box Wrapped Scalloped Rectangles.


These are two of my favorite dies and get used a lot! I can't wait to see what awesome entries we will get!   The winner will get a gift voucher to the amazing store.  The link to that is here.
The link to the challenge is here.

Grab your favorite dies and join the fun!
Hugs,
Sherri

8 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheerful card Sherri...and fabulous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your bright color combo! Awesome card creation Sherri!
    p.s. if you haven't been over to the team page lately, please pop over ... there are some things you need to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful dies and lovely bright colors, Sherri! So delicate and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow!!! Ilove that lime, neon green with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sherri, love the shoe.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and beautiful...what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think of bright colors, lime green is right up there and it's one of my favorites! This shoe... wow! There was a time I might have worn it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightfully bright and beautiful card Sherri!

    ReplyDelete