My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 30, 2019

QKR Stampede Challenge- Anything Goes!

Happy Friday, gals!

Yes, I know it's a little early to be posting Easter cards, but this cute image just grabbed me the minute I saw it.  This is Bunny Bath digi# 15207.  It won't be long before spring craft shows will be coming, and I know I will need lots of Easter cards then.


Boy, he looks busy scrubbing his Easter eggs!  Hope he doesn't scrub all the color off! That big brush looks like it could take it off in a second.

Maybe this will get you in the mood for Easter cards too!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Well isn't he just the cutest multi-tasking bunny? It may not be Easter, but sometimes you just gotta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what self-respecting Easter Bunny would give out dirty eggs? How cute! Love this card, Sherri. What a darling image!

    ReplyDelete