My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

It's your day!

Hi, gals!
Happy Tuesday!
I love this cute jogger from my stash of Mo Manning digi's.  And of course, I had to do him in Husker colors!  You can't live in Nebraska (especially Lincoln) without wearing red on game day! I think there must be an unwritten law about it.


Hopefully, someone will grab him up at the next craft shows just because he is wearing Husker red! Yes, we are pretty finatical about red here!  I've had the kool aid too and find myself wearing Husker shirts on game day along with everyone else.  I've gone from someone who hated football and NEVER watched it to someone who is glued to the set every game day.  Who knew!  ha ha

Stop back in two days for our fifteenth of the month Dies R Us challenge!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Not a football fan, but I know how you can get swept up in it. Kind of a mass frenzy. When my son was playing sports in school I was the #1 fan! Super cute card that will be a sure seller, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete