My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Double dose of sympathy

Hi, gals!

This is the die I found at Hobby Lobby.  It makes a gorgeous background for anything you want to use.  When you cut one of these you realize that cutting a second one means they will fit together to make a perfect 5 1/2 inch card.


I actually ended up making 4 of these in different colors.  It was just such a lot of fun I couldn't help it!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede Challenge!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my word! All corner dies should be like this! You get a lot more out of it and it looks fantastic! Brilliant eye you have, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards Sherri, love your beautiful frames and rose .
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Sherri, these are really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete