My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Sports

Hi, gals!

Time for our fifteenth of the month Dies R Us challenge!  I grabbed some of my favorite dies for this card, including: Memory Box Golf Club Landscape, Memory Box Stitched Clouds, and Frantic Stamper Golf Companion.


Grab your favorite sports dies and see what you can come up with! Winner will get a gift voucher to our amazing store.  The link to that is here.  The link to the challenge is here.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm sure they will be amazing!
Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous scene you have created, looks just like the real thing!!! Very fun card...have a great day Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute golf scene! Love the lady golfer die...even swinging the golf club, how fun!! Great card, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Sherri, this is super cute!! If only I looked that good playing golf. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your golf scene...so perfect for the challenge and a great sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever creation Sherri! Sorry for the late comment ... family health issues!

    ReplyDelete