My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge- Winter White

Hi, gals!

What an awesome theme we have today! Bless Darlene for creating such interesting themes! I have always, always loved all white cards!  There is just something so classy about them. I used the following dies for my card: Amy Designs Village Frame Square and Cheery Lynn Merry Christmas Set.


I can't wait to see what awesome things you gals will post!  I know they will be awesome!
Don't forget the winner of the challenge wins a gift voucher to our amazing store.  AKA...my favorite shopping destination in the entire world.  The link to the store is here
The link to the challenge is here

8 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, gorgeous die! Love an all white card when they're done as beautifully as this. Stunning in a pristine white and peaceful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sherri this is just GORGEOUS! What a beautiful scene! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Sherri, love WOW cards..forgot I have this die..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! One of my fave dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and scene, aren't these dies fabulous that you can create such a beautiful card with one cut..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Sherri! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design Sherri. That die is perfect for white on white. I have the same die only in the rectangle format and it is so fun to work with. Perfect dies for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete