My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Christmas

Hi, gals!

Got your Christmas cards done and ready to mail out?  I made so many for the 2 craft shows I had this fall that I had plenty left over for my own cards for a change.

I've always loved all white cards and was thrilled to see today's challenge theme of Anything Christmas!  That gives you plenty of chance to create your dream card.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with! I know they will be fabulous


I used two dies for this card: Precious Marieke The Nature of Christmas-Christmas Snowflake Frame   and  Impression Obsession Skates.

The winner will get a gift voucher to our amazing store.  The link to that is here.
The link to the challenge is .here

Grab you favorite dies and join in the fun.  You could be the winner!
Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. The red and white on this card is so striking! What lovely details in the dies you used to create this beauty. Merry Christmas to you Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Sherri, love the frame die and cute ice skates
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and what an awesome die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous this is! Wow! I've always love a red and white combo. Those skates are cute hanging in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete