My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hi, Gals!
Happy Christmas Eve! I'll be at my daughter's for a Christmas eve church service and then back to her house to open presents.  I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed meeting so many of you and all the friends I have made since my blog started.  I treasure each and every one of you and I think creating my blog was the best thing I ever did!  
I'm hoping you will have a fabulous Christmas and a very, very happy New Year!
Love you all!
Hugs,
Sherri





3 comments:

  1. I have to agree that creating your blog was one of the best things you ever did because that's how I met you! Happy Christmas, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Love your snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love this snowman and your background!!! A very Merry Christmas to you and I am so glad we met. Be blessed always XXOO

    ReplyDelete