My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I hope your Christmas has been wonderful beyond your wildest dreams!  I count my blessings that I am now living in Lincoln so I don't have to worry about the weather and roads for the 3 hour drive I used to have to take to get here! 

Sharing an old fashioned Santa with you today.


                                             

This is another old, old stamp I just can't seem to part with! And I have to admit I normally color it up every single year.  Old habits die hard!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie and I love how you colored him! My stamp room is full of stamps I just can't let go. I'm so glad you live closer to your family now so your merry can be merrier!

    ReplyDelete