My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Another thank you card

Hi, gals!

Hope all of you survived Christmas.  It's always such a let down once the holiday is over.  You go from busy, busy, busy to nothing to do but take down all the decorations and put the tree away.


Don't you love this digi?  It went into my cart the minute I saw it.

It takes me two full days to get all my Christmas stuff out and up and I'm sure I will be busy for two days taking it all down.  That's the only thing I don't like about Christmas!  I have a hutch in my kitchen and collect Willie Raye Studio collectibiles and have for years.  I have tons of Christmas ones so the day to day versions have to be packed away and stored in the garage while I put all the Christmas ones out!  That alone is a whole day!  ha ha

Enough of my woes!  Enjoy the holiday!!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Ooh la la!!! Love this card and image. Your color choices are excellent! My Christmas decorations go up late so they will not come down until after the New Year celebration. All the kids come over tomorrow to celebrate with us for the Secret Santa we do every year!!! Stay well, take one step at a time. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I always breathe a sigh of relief when Christmas is over. I enjoy the decorations and the relative quiet until New Year's Day, and then it's back to business as usual. Love this pretty digi stamp and your beautiful coloring! I've been coloring and making a few cards, but taking a blog break till after the new year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete