My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2016

Dies R Us Challenge - Water/Beach

Hello again!

As sometimes happens when the 15th of the month falls on a Friday, there will be 2 separate posts today so be sure you scroll down for the 2nd.  It's time for the Dies R Us challenge and the theme this time is "Water/Beach" which I thought would be really simple since I have so many of their beach themed dies.  Turns out I may have TOO many!  ha ha  I kept pulling out this one & that one (my favorites, you know) and ended up making 2 cards prior to this one & neither of them were what I really wanted so I set those aside & went for version number three!  Finally, one I liked enough to post.  Lol!


I used the following dies for this card:

Spellbinders Ribbon Banner Labels

There are literally dozens of beach themed dies if you head to the store!  And beach themed cards are a great card choice for the men in your life!  Everyone loves the beach!

Be sure you check out the daily inspiration blog here as well!  Lots of talented gals sharing some fantastic cards with you each day.  

Grab your dies & see what YOU can come up with!  If you are the lucky winner, you get a gift voucher to the amazing store!

Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Love this beach theme card Sherri, you have created a perfect scene.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beach scene you created! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beachy themed cards today! This is amazing how you did the background scene! Wow! Those rocks and the water and sky look so realistic. And the shading on the lighthouse... love that! I really like that lighthouse die, and the striped paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is gorgeous! I love lighthouses and try to go to as many as I can visit each summer. I also live along the shore coast so I live right by the ocean... I enjoy water life so much. This card really made me happy and its absolutely gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Jo -DT SIS
    xox

    ReplyDelete