My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge # 202 - Down on the Farm

Hello, again!

I think this is the first time I have done a farm themed card, but today's QKR Stampede challenge is "Down on the Farm" so I checked out all the adorable images available and came up with this sad looking goat.  This is image # 202 - Old Goat (what else would you call him!) ha ha


Head on over to the QKR Stampede blog & join in!  You could win some great digi stamps!

Catch you later!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the goat, and your fence and apple bucket are perfect for the scene! Your fence looks just like the one in the image. And the grass and clouds -- so cute! You always have just the right dies for any card. Super coloring, too. I just love this all over, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scene Sherri, super goat and colours..think it needs milking lol.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete