My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Playtime again..

Hi, gals!

It's play time again!  I got a new Tutti die that just spoke to me.  Autumn Wheelbarrow is the die name & I played around with a couple of cards to get started.

The first is a Thanksgiving card. And the last two are thank you cards.  You can never have enough thank you cards on hand!




On these thank you notes, I cut the die & then laid it back into the outline.  I may have to try some shaker cards for these too!  


I'll be back tomorrow with the weekly QKR Stampede challenge and then on Saturday, I will begin with some more flower cards.  For some reason, I have really been in the flower mood lately.  Maybe it is the gorgeous flower digi images that Power Poppy has been creating.  Whatever it is, I seem to be coloring a whole lot of flowers lately!

Catch you tomorrow!
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this die! I should have gotten it and maybe I'll go back for it later. The scroll design is so pretty! Love these bright fall colors, and the framing on the first is so cute! I hope last night's storm didn't blow you away. I tied checking your weather for today and it looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous die you have used today Sherri, love your colours on these cards.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete