My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Roses are Red....

Hello, everyone!

Back to work after a beautiful, long weekend!  At least you are one day closer to the end of the week!

I'm still on a flower kick & still sharing Power Poppy digi images.   If you are not a fan of digi images, she also has all these & many more in clear acrylic stamps as well.


I've had a lot of fun coloring up these flower images & actually colored up another seven this afternoon!   So I'm sure you will be seeing more flowers sometime soon.   Tomorrow, however, I'm going to share my first Christmas card.

Catch you tomorrow!
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The red rose is just stunning. The paper and the dies just adds to the beauty of the image. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, you have a good eye for picking out some of Marcy's most beautiful floral digis. This is one of my new favorites. Love that red rose! And you have the perfect dies for enhancing its beauty. The banner looks so pretty with this. When Melissa said "color more flowers" you got right on that. I can't believe you colored seven in one day! I can barely finish ONE in a day. I'm awestruck! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red rose you have coloured Sherri, love the lacy background you have placed this circle on, beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete