My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Dies R Us Challenge - Use Something New

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Your week is half over and I have a fantastic way to celebrate that!  The new challenge for Dies R Us today is to "Use Something New" and I'm betting all you "die" addicts out there have some new dies you are just itching to use!  I just one awhile ago that is now one of my most favorite dies....I know, they are ALL my favorites!  ha ha  The Tutti Designs Tulip Corner caught my eye the minute it went online and it makes a "WOW" card every time!  The other die I used is an old one, but one I use a lot.  Spellbinders Elegant Ovals.  Here is the card I made using both of these!


Grab your new dies & join us in the current challenge! You may be the winner of the gift voucher to our amazing store!  And don't forget to check out the daily Dies R Us Inspiration Blog!

Enjoy the rest of the week, gals!  And be sure you spend at least part of it doing something creative! It's good for the soul!

Hugs,
Sherri

10 comments:

  1. Pure elegance is what this card is...so VERY pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of your favorite dies you say? This is one of my favorite cards!! I just love it all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC Sherri! Love how you've used this die to create your beautiful corners. Great job ... awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card with the beautiful frame and pretty flowers! It's perfect...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blue and white!I love the tulips too..so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Sherri! I love the blue and white combo! And the tulip die is fabulous...now wonder it's a favorite!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sherri, love those gorgeous Tulips corners and SB oval, make a stunning card with this beautiful blue background card.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty design. Love the blue and white.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is so gorgeous with the tulip corner! I haven't seen that one, but I haven't been looking. I don't dare. I have bunches of dies I haven't used yet. Could they be considered new? Love this with the pretty blue. The two corners together make a whole border and it's just amazing!

    ReplyDelete