My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 3, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi, friends!

Is March coming in like a lion or a lamb in your part of the country?  Hopefully, it will come in like a lamb and leave the same way!  I think we have all had enough of wild weather for awhile!

The challenge theme at QKR Stampede for this week is "Anything Goes" and that is always a big favorite with everyone!  Pick out your favorite stamp or dies & see what you come up with.  For my card I decided on digi # 15315 Carpenter.  He looks like he is prepared for anything doesn't he? And if he is missing any tools, I threw in a few extra! Lol!


There are so many adorable stamps at QKR Stampede and their sister company Eureka Stamps!  Head on over to check them out for yourself!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Love the tools! So this must be why you really moved. You needed more room for your dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so funny! Dang, those tool dies are the cutest and so real looking. Gosh, I'm having the best time seeing all your cards again. This is carpenter #2 in recent days... you must have home improvement on your mind. Love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny little guy, but he has some pretty cool tools!

    ReplyDelete