My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Get Well Wishes

Hello, gals!

If memory serves me, I think I mentioned in an earlier post that my daughter & I had been church shopping and had finally found a church we both loved.  Well, they encourage you to become involved in special groups to make friends more easily and apparently, they have a group who sends handmade cards to those who have been in the hospital.  That sounded right up my alley, so I sat down & began making a variety of get well cards.  I'm sure you will tired of seeing them soon, but I had a lot of fun doing them.  And knowing this is one way I can help, makes me feel even better!

Here is my first card to share!


This was done with a cute Stamping Bella stamp I just recently purchased.  I have become a big fan of their stamps...especially the critters!  So be warned that you will be seeing more in the future! Lol

I'll be back tomorrow with another version.

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card! It's so bright and cheery. It'll make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you found Stamping Bella stamps. I love them and I have this one too but still need to make something with it. I love what you did here and someone is going to feel better just from receiving this beauitful card!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sherri! Love your sweet image and that gorgeous die! This will definitely make someone feel better!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sherri, this is the cutest stamp! Colored up just darling and with that beautiful die and golden honey-yellow. This is the perfect group for you and I know you're going to enjoy it lots. What better way to put your cards to use? I won't get tired of get well cards. I make lots of get well and sympathy for a friend, so maybe I'll get some ideas. Again, that is the most adorable stamp. Can't wait to see more of your get well cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this card. Your cards will certainly lift the spirits of many! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete