My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 24, 2017

QKR Stampede Challenge- Spring is in the Air!

Hi, Ladies!

Another Friday!  How quickly they roll around!  And that means it is time for another QKR Stampede Challenge!  Today's theme is "Spring Is In The Air" so think of kites, spring flowers, planting gardens.....all the things you associate with spring!  I went with digi# 24222 Spring Breeze for my card.


Don't you love this cute image?  It could be just a "celebrate" spring card or a birthday card for a child.

I can't wait to see what YOU associate with spring!  The possibilities are endless!  And the winner will get their choice of several digi stamps!  It's a win, win for sure!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri
    Another adorable card!! I really like how you colored him up - great highlights showing!!! Look at the size of his feet!!!! Big smile on my face!! Happy Weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I don't remember seeing this image before, but it's so cute! You don't see many kangaroo stamps. And what great coloring! I'm always in awe of your coloring. I love the colorful kite and the red gingham, too. This sure says "spring" to me!

    ReplyDelete