My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 13, 2017

Double the fun!

Yes, ladies....

More thank you cards!  These are a little different than my normal cards.  The base of both is Simon Says Stamp Thanks Scallop Border.  I adore this die!


 For the blue card, I used Poppy Stamps Kirby Blooms, which also embosses the flowers & leaves.




For the pink card, I used Memory Box Honey Blossom Sprig.  There are so many ways you could use that base card design!

Back tomorrow with a final thank you for awhile.  Yeaaaaa!!!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sherri! Fabulous dies...love the scalloped border die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! I just saw that thanks die on another blog and now twice here and, of course, now I wish it was in my collection. It's been quite a while since I bought a new die. Can you believe my self control? You've sure got the right stuff when it comes to combining dies. The white space on these cards makes the colors all the more pretty. Two WOW cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza!!! clever lady are you!! I love these cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sherri, love the Thank you die in the scallop border, beautiful floral sprays make perfect cards.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dies. They really make some stunning "Thank You" cards.

    ReplyDelete