My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!

Ready for a cute birthday card?  You all know I love cats & this little guy just grabbed me & pulled me right in! This is a Bugaboo digi and perfect for any cat lover or any child.


I had to put him on gingham paper!  Favorite subject, favorite paper!  (I may be the only person I know who has a whole drawer devoted to gingham paper!)  And another to polka dot paper!  ha ha

Tomorrow I have another critter to share!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Adorable sweetness! I love Bugaboo and kitties and gingham -- what a great combination! Such fun to color. I'm working on one for next Monday. I have to say gingham and polka dots and plaids are my favorite papers. This is so darling, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Sherri! Fabulous coloring and the orange gingham sets him off perfectly!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete