My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 9, 2018

Yee Haw!

Happy Monday!

I can understand this guy's reaction to another birthday! Once you hit a certain age, you have to stop counting how many there are!  At least there is chocolate cake & presents! 


This is a Mo Manning digi which I've had a long, long time.  I rarely use her digi stamps any more.  Her political views are kind of a turn off sometimes.  I'd rather include everyone.

Back tomorrow with another guy birthday card.

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he looks thrilled about his birthday, doesn't he? It's a great card for a guy! Your coloring and those big polka dots are awesome. Glad I don't know anything about Mo Manning's political views. All that kind of stuff is the main reason I deactivated my Facebook account. It doesn't mix well with stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure doesn't look thrilled about another birthday! Fabulous coloring and I love the sentiment as well as the polka dot paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a male Sherri, fabulous image and colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, this is just too funny for us but not so funny for this poor guy!!! Love this guy card. I don't know anything about the political views either but I have tons of her digis and just have gone back to stamping more. Hugs to you xxoo

    ReplyDelete