My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Hedgehog golf!

Hi, friends!

Are you ready for a little chuckle?  This cute hedgehog should do the trick! He is a Penny Black stamp and I adore her hedgehogs!  In fact, my daughter bought me a stuffed one years ago & it has come with me to Nebraska . 


It may be hard to see him, but he sits on top of my stamp storage just to the right of my cat.


I have a lot of hedgehog stamps!  With my love for critters, they just appeal to me!  And real life ones are just adorable!

Join me tomorrow for our weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Well, first of all, I love your yellow stamp storage. Any stamper would go nuts looking through your room. All that color and all those wonderful drawers full of goodies... heaven! Your card is just adorable! Who doesn't love hedgehogs? We don't have them here, but I've seen on TV how sweet they are and they're all over the gardens in the UK. What a fun card with the golf-playing hedgie looking great on the green gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sherri, love hedgehogs! we have them in our garden, they live under the shed in the corner, we have to be careful at night when the come out as they`ll walk up the paths and they make you jump!..
    fabulous image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete