My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, friends!

It's that time of the week again! Time for the weekly QKR Stampede Challenge! You have so many choices for subject matter, but I decided to go with Chubby Hen # 24230.  I knew just what I would do with her.  I pulled out my Cheery Lynn Designs Chicken Wire Frame & cut it out with my silver paper.  And for the inside I had a sentiment that says "Face it sweetie...You ain't no spring chicken, but Happy Birthday anyway!"


She doesn't look really happy for a "new mom" does she?  ha ha 

Grab your favorite supplies and make a card so you can enter the challenge! You may be the winner of some great digital stamps!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Ha! This cracks me up! She looks like a tired new mom, which would be very fitting. Love it as a birthday card with the spring chicken sentiment. One of my favorite dies. The colors and your coloring are awesome!

    ReplyDelete