My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Walk on the Wild Side!

Happy Saturday!

Ready to start a relaxing weekend?  I'm always up for that!  Being retired doesn't mean you still don't enjoy your weekends!


How fun would this card be to send your favorite gal?  I love the floral paper! It's always hard for me to pass by a pad of floral paper!  ha ha  (or polka dots, or gingham checks, or......) Let's face it! I'm a paper addict!

Stop by tomorrow for a cute belated card!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Yes you are addicted. And I have tried so hard to get you some get you some help. :) Can we go to Joann's again?

    I do love this hedgehog doing his "high" wire act! Love the paper and how you've colored the flowers to match. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, this would be perfect for a girlfriend! Such a darling, happy image and fits so perfectly in the sweet scalloped ovals. You're one paper addict talking to another. Add anything leafy to my list of weaknesses. I've been trying not to buy anymore papers, but I fell off the wagon, sigh... Now, to use it up, but what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go into a store with good intentions to NOT buy any more paper but somehow it always "falls" into my card....especially if it is on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card design Sherri, love your cute image and pretty paper with that gorgeous scallop oval.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete