My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2018

QKR Stampede Weekly Challenge- Anything Goes

Hello, again!

How many of you like to receive "funny" cards on your birthday?  Me too! So when I saw this cute frog in her itsy bitsy  teeney weeny yellow polka dot bikini  ( one of my favorite songs back in the day).....don't ask what day...I knew she was going into my cart. A Die-Namites Cattails die was all I needed to finish her.




The digi I used is Bikini Frog # 8204.  Love her!  The sentiment inside says "It's your birthday...walk on the wild side!"  And a bikini doesn't get much wilder than that!

Hugs,
Sherri

6 comments:

  1. I love a funny birthday card and, oh, my gosh, this one really tickles my funny bone! The scalloped circles and the cattails are perfect, and I love the sentiment for the inside. This is just too much fun, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness - I agree with Leslie, too much fun going on over here!!! Just love the look on that frogs face and her bikini!!!!! Too much. You put a big smile on my face - I needed that my friend:) Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with the ladies too Sherri, would love to receive a fun card like this, fabulous design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, this card is adorable. I love this image and the polka dot bikini is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the added cattails...finishes it perfectly!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete