My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Cottage Thank You

Hello, again!

Today's post will be a quick one.  A couple of new dies I got were just begging me to make a card and I thought they would be a perfect thank you note!  Poppy Stamps Kaysen Oval and Poppy Stamps Boddington Cottage were the 2 dies I used.  As you can see, it creates a beautiful card in a small amount of time.


You could easily change the colors on this card.  I could easily see it as a black & white card as well.

Catch you again tomorrow with another birthday card!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! I LOVE this, and the two shades of green are perfect! I've been loving all the Boddington dies and could never decide which to get because I want them all. This looks so pretty in the oval. You've got some fabulous new dies. I'm slowly working my way through mine. The cards you make really show off the dies to their best advantage. I just love coming to visit and I'll be back to see that birthday card tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Leslie. I love the green and the way you've used the two dies together.

    ReplyDelete