My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A quick thank you!

Hi, again!

I almost didn't share this card today because I couldn't give you the actual name of the die I used.  My friend Gail had just gotten a set of new dies (which I believe were Spellbinder) when she came over one day.  She generously let me cut several of them out since I didn't have them.......(yes, there actually are some I don't have, believe it or not!) ha ha

Anyway, I grabbed one of them & made this beautiful thank you card with it!


How great is this!  I'm sure at some point, this set will have to find it's way to my collection!  lol

I have another card in mind for next time that will involve coloring!  I just can't go too many days without pulling out my markers or my pencils!  Ahh......addictions!

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card. I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die made a gorgeous CAS card! Wow! Haha, I am surprised there's a die you don't have, but that just goes to show how many dies there are on the market. This is a beauty! I tell you, I'm just loving all these extra cards you're making!

    ReplyDelete