My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2016

Pretty in Pink!

Happy Monday!

I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!  I don't know about you, but I feel better just seeing all the extra sunlight each day! What a difference it makes in your overall happiness!

As promised yesterday, I have a birthday card to share today.  It takes very little effort and only 2 dies. Marianne Designs Anja's Oval Die and Poppy Stamps Suzanna Blossom.  I added an embossed background but it is just as beautiful on a plain one.


For those of you who like cards with colored images, don't worry!  I am still doing a lot of coloring too & will share those as well.  It has just been kind of fun seeing what card I could come up with using nothing but dies.  And they add up quickly when you are trying to build your stash up again.

I'll be back again tomorrow with a REALLY quick card!  Stay tuned!

Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed card with those gorgeous dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's amazing how much more quickly you can design a card with dies rather than coloring. But they're no less beautiful, especially to one who is crazy about dies. This is absolutely darling! The pink and white, the beautiful center die -- gorgeous! And love the flower with button. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas on how to use your dies are just endless. Each one prettier than the last.

    ReplyDelete