My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2016

English Roses

Happy Thursday!

One more day to go before the weekend!  Hurray!!

I ordered a couple of new dies last week and am having fun with them.  I ordered Memory Box English rose Collage & Poppy Stamps Daphne Butterfly.  Here are 2 of the thank you cards I came up with.

For the first card I just mounted it on pale pink cardstock & used my micro pen to add some faux stitching.


For this card, I grabbed some ink pads & just made some random color behind the cutout.  This is a beautiful die & makes a fast card!

Back tomorrow with QKR Stampede's weekly challenge!

Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sherri! Both versions are lovely! I love the butterfly in black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my word, Sherri! These are two gorgeous cards! I love how you did the faux stitching on the first card, and the butterfly is just perfect. Love the size. Really a pretty butterfly die. Looks like the body is separate? The body almost appears 3 dimensional. Your second card just takes my breath away. Wish I could grab and go with my ink pads and have it come out this fantastic! The colors and shading are amazing! Love how you did the leaves and added the little veins. You're an artiste! And, as always, you're so good about using new things right away. I'm so behind on my stuff. Trying to catch up with the stamps and digis and maybe throwing in a new die when it works. You're really good about choosing dies you know you'll use, too. This die is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are stunning Sherri! Love the pink with the butterfly! I agree with Leslie...the 2nd look my breath away!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri, your cards are beautiful. Fabulous dies. The pink card is my favorite, the black butterfly really pops on the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love these! Fabulous the way you have faux stitched on the first one.

    ReplyDelete