My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Cat in witch hat

Hi, gals!

This is another of my favorite Plum Purdy stamps and one I color up every single year, without fail! I'm in love with it, as well as the other Plum Purdy stamps I got years ago.  I'm SO, SO sorry that she doesn't offer stamps anymore!  I know all my stamping friends would love to get their hands on these cuties!


I actually emailed the gal at Plum Purdy this morning and told her she is missing out on a lot of sales because all of my stamping friends would LOVE to get their hands on her stamps!  Will see what happens.  Crossing my fingers!!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You know I am not a fan of Halloween, but this is just stinkin cute all over. I would love to see Brady wear that hat. Ha ha!
    Let me know if you get an answer to that email. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only she would go back to making stamps again! Seems like it would be fairly easy to turn her line drawings into clear stamps or even digis. You've made me love them with the darling cards you've made and the stamped images you've shared. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete