My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Dies R Us Challenge-Birthdays!


Hi, Gals!

Time for our fifteenth of the month Dies R Us Challenge again.  Where does the time go?
We have some exciting news to share with you. 
 Dies R Us now has a sister store with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts 


It will ship to both the US and Canada. Didi Crafts will carry some of the same products as DRU, but most will be different. Now our Canadian friends don't have to worry about huge taxes or shipping fees. How great is that!?!
 

I chose the following dies for my card: 
Frantic Stamper Birthday Grid,
Poppy Stamps Happy Birthday Channel
Tattered Lace Swirl Edge Squares.


                 

I can't wait to see your entries!  I'm sure they will be awesome.  And you can find the link to the challenge here.  The link to the store is here.

Good Luck, everyone!
Hugs,
Sherri

9 comments:

  1. Great card Sherri, so pretty in pink and a great die too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is so pretty in pink! What a wonderfully detailed die and I just love how you used it Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday card Sherri. Love that grid die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and pretty creation Sherri! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you add all your dies up perfectly to make the most amazing cards. Love this one and pink is a fave of mine too!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. A love pink birthday card with wonderful birthday die!! Love that birthday sentiment, too!! You always use the most wonderful pretty detailed dies...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More cute dies that I haven't seen before. The swirly square and the birthday grid are adorable! Love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete


  8. What a fun happy card. I love how you used that channel die.


    ReplyDelete