My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Love her attitude!

Happy, New Year's, everyone!

I know I should be posting a New Year's card today, but found this adorable Stamping Bella Stamp that just jumped into my cart!  LOVE the sentiment!  Yup, that's exactly how I feel about birthdays! No counting points, just enjoy the day! On your birthday, calories just don't count!


I have to say this is one of my favorite Stamping Bella stamps!  Something about her standing there with an entire cake and making no apologies for it just made me smile!

What a fun card!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Sherri.
    Two gorgeous cards
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cake! She's so beautiful and I love her! These are the cutest cards, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete