My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Sharing in your sorrow...

Happy Hump Day, gals!

Nobody likes to need a sympathy card, but unfortunately, we sometimes do.  And it's always fun to send a handmade card instead of a purchased one.  I think it makes the person getting it feel that you really care.


I grabbed one of my new frame dies for this card and it makes a gorgeous card instantly.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful cards with your dies. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a beautiful die and gorgeous card! All these new dies you've been using inspired me to go shopping at DRU. We'll have to compare notes and see if there's something I can share with you.

    ReplyDelete