My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Hedgehogs riding a broom

Hi, gals!
Who doesn't love hedgehogs! I've always loved them and have tons of Penny Black stamps featuring hedgehogs.  My daughter even bought me a stuffed one for my craft room and he's adorable.


They look like they are on a mission tonight, don't they?  No doubt, out to scare as many kids as they can! Unfortunately, they are just so darned cute I don't think they will scare anybody!
Stop back tomorrow for my favorite Halloween cat!
Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, you're really going to be ready for next fall and here I just now made a Valentine and St. Pat's day card! I love that you share whatever whenever. No, I don't think these cute little guys could scare anyone. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete