My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Snowman in snowflake frame

Hi, gals!

This is one of my favorite frames!  LOVE the gorgeous lacy snowflakes! It's one I use a lot! 


And the little snowman is from one of my really, really old Stamping Up sets. He's sure to be retired by now.

I'm guessing you probably have enough snow at your house to build your own snowman! I'm always tempted when we get snow to go outside and make a snowman but I'm sure the neighbors would think I had lost my mind!  That was always something my daughter and I loved to do in the winters. I remember many happy snowmen over the years.  Wonderful memories!!

I know, Christmas is over, but while it's cold outside you can start working on your cards for next year!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Sherri! PLEASE email me ... I am SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!! I have tried & tried to get ahold of you. HUGS ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. That die really does look like a lace ruffle surrounding the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dearly love the snowflake frame and the snowman is adorable. A keeper! The green paper is pretty, too. Your blog has been giving you fits lately, hasn't it? Wow! I'm sorry for all the headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am loving that frame!!! Oldies but goodies that title belongs to this adorable snowman. I love going thru old stamps and renewing their life. I think I will make that a goal for 2020. Right now I am back to making albums so once finished I will be posting. Big hugs to you, my dear friend! XXOO

    ReplyDelete