My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Warm & Fuzzy Penquins

Hi, again!
Wo doesn't love penquins!  They have such a cute little waddle when they walk and always look like they are going to a formal dinner.

These little guys went into my cart the minute I saw it!

Obviously they are madly in love.  They are even sharing the same scarf!  This image is another Stamping Bella and you know where my willpower is with that company!  Non-existant!

Doesn't this pair make an adorable Christmas card!
Hugs,
Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Awww, the pair of them are very cute and I love what's going on in the background! Such a darling scene. I love how much you love your Bella stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuddles!!! So darn cute. Love how you colored this image and the snowflake dies are so cute. I received two new Bella stamps and I got called away from my work and came back to my table and can not find what I did with the one I was planning on using. So hoping it turns up in time for next year's Valentines Card!!!! Don't get old!!! LOL XXOO

    ReplyDelete