My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Be mine!

Hello, again!

Are you ready to start concentrating on your Valentines?  I certainly am in the mood for them after making several this week!



I have had this Great Impressions stamp for many years.  I love anything with a giraffe on it & he was too cute to pass by.  I cut him out with a Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle set.  I took him to a craft show in December and I'm hoping someone bought him for their little one!  If not, I'll be sending him out to someone special.

I'll see you again tomorrow with another Valentine!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Ack! Your giraffe makes the most adorable Valentine! Love how his spots are heart shaped. So cute! Pert little bow and some favorite "timeless" rectangles. Super sweet, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic valentine card Sherri, love the cute giraffe and beautiful frame.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just adorable. I love the giraffe and pretty framing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Sherri! Gorgeous coloring on this fun giraffe! Awesome dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete