My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 23, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge- Anything Goes

Hello, friends!

It's that time again and I know you should think about joining in the weekly QKR Stampede challenge!  You could win some cute digi stamps if you are the winner! Digi stamps (instant gratification!) and QKR Stampede has some darling ones!

I went with Digi# 7205-Nurse Mouse for mine.  I wanted to add to my stash of get well cards & knew she would be perfect for a new die frame I recently got.  This cute die is a Yvonne Creations Get Well Soon Frame! How cute is it with her as the focal point!


The challenge is open until next Thursday so grab your stamps & join the fun!

Back tomorrow!
Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Sheesh, when I visit in the morning I get inspired and then all I want to do is stamp, which makes it hard to get anything else done. Your new die is FABULOUS, and combined with the darling nurse mouse -- WAY CUTE! She's so adorable and funny with that big syringe. My favorite way to use dies is with a colored image, so I'm learning to be more careful about my selections. This frame has such great detail and is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sherri, love the image and perfect surround die to match.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute - it hurts!!!! LOL This little mouse nurse is adorable and I like her red nails!!! The die frame is so detailed - never seen anything like that - beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. I love this little mouse nurse, it has always been one of my favorite QKR images. You have colored it wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete