My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Winter Birthday!

Hello, friends!

We all have winter birthday cards to make, don't we?  I actually made this one for my brother-in-law's January birthday!  I thought it would be perfect since they have a lot of snow on the ground already and a nice winter scene would be the way to go. 


I used Amy Design Wintertide Frame for this great card! LOVE the way it not only cuts, but embosses! What a gorgeous scene it makes!

See you tomorrow with a funny Bugaboo card!

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Works well for a winter birthday, either gender. You have some great sentiments, too. Love the font of this one. You're bad for my pocket book, Sherri, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous winter birthday card Sherri! Beautiful die and wonderful it embosses too! I agree with Leslie ^^ you have some great sentiments!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea Sherri, works brilliant for a birthday, love this frame, makes a quick or not so quick card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use a frame border die - this is beautiful and I love the font type of the sentiment stamp too!!!! You always have great sentiments both outside and inside!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep eyeing this die...still haven't bought it yet though! hehe Did you see that Printworks Annette is retiring? Closing up! boohoo!

    ReplyDelete