My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Stella is at it again!

Hi, gals!

I don't know if you are like me & LOVE the character "Stella" at Bugaboo stamps, but she always gives me a chuckle!  She has the same attitude as "Maxine" and I love it!


The embossing folder I used didn't emboss all the way to the end, so I covered that portion with a ric rac die. Isn't it amazing how we can hide our "boo boo's" when we have to?

I'll see you tomorrow with a sympathy card.

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Yep, I love that snarky Stella! I also love the ric rac border. One of my most frequently used dies. Cute, bright coloring the way you have her dressed up with her lime green shoes and bow tie. Party on, Stella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sherri, beautiful colouring and love the layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Stella and your card! Fabulous coloring and I love the ric rac die!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete