My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

What a difference paper makes!

Hello, again!

Today I have a couple of cards made with the same exact dies but just a change of paper. As you will see, they look totally different.  For both of these cards, I've used a no label die from Cheapo Dies called Stitched Scalloped Hearts, Taylored Expressions Block Party-Love & Cheery Lynn Sweetheart Frame.  I've had the heart frame for years & years.  I think it was one of the first valentine dies I ever purchased. And I use it EVERY year!


Look at the difference a simple change of paper makes! I'm not sure which one I love the most. 



Back tomorrow with what else, another Valentine card! 

Hugs,
Sherri

5 comments:

  1. You're so right about how much difference the paper makes. The Sweetheart Frame is sooooo cute! It got you off to a beautiful start with the Valentine dies! I absolutely love the paper on your first card and the way it contrasts with the pink. The second is sweet and delicate. I'm sure enjoying all your Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous valentine card designs Sherri, love the dies used and papers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a difference! Both are gorgeous...fabulous dies and papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherry-I was delighted to see that you visited my blog. It made my day Thank you so much. Your Valentine cards are cute. What a difference paper makes in the looks of these. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete