My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Oops!

Happy Hump Day!

Hope your week is going smoothly!  We had freezing rain yesterday but the sun is shining now so I'm excited!

We all have times we forget a birthday.  No matter how hard you try to remember them all, sometimes you just miss the day.  This darling little mouse (or rat) is a cute way to send a belated birthday wish.  He is a very old Whipper Snapper stamp and the matching sentiment says "Rats...I forgot your birthday!"





How cute is this little guy!  Hopefully, cute enough to get you out of the dog house!

Back tomorrow with another birthday card!

Hugs,
Sherri

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sherri he is darling! Gorgeous coloring and background paper! Cute sentiment! We have ice here too, but the roads seem fine...so far!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whipper Snapper stamps are some of my favorites. I'd forgive him! Just look how hard he's trying to impress. Adorable, Sherri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sherri, fantastic image..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete