My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 2, 2018

QKR Stampede Challenge-Anything Goes

Hello, everyone!

Yup, it's that time again! Time for the weekly Friday QKR Stampede weekly challenge! I decided to go Digi# 18302-Heart Bouquet and make a Valentine since that will be the next holiday!


I grabbed an Elizabeth Craft Stitched Hearts die and an Impression Obsession Cupids die to add to the Valentine look! The background paper was run through an embossing folder.

See you tomorrow!  Be sure you grab your favorite stamps & join the fun!

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sherri! Gorgeous coloring and I love the cupids!

    Have a great weekend!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those gorgeous cupids again Sherri! you are making me feel guilty! Gorgeous card, beautiful embossing and details.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, I don't recall ever seeing this QKR digi, but I absolutely adore it! It's beautifully designed using the big heart for your image panel and the cupids for accents. I love the pretty pink card base. I do have that embossing folder -- one of many I must use on a card soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card. Your coloring is great and I love the Cupids die cuts.

    ReplyDelete