My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 18, 2018

I'm collecting wrinkles!

Welcome back!

Are you ready for a huge smile today?  This the the male version of Bugaboo's Stella character & his name is Gus.  I had to grab him the minute I read the sentiment! One of these will go to my uncle in Virginia next year for his 94th birthday!



This first one was cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Oval Stackables.





This one was cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Stackables.



Of course, I had to use gingham paper!  My favorite paper in the whole world.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! 

Hugs,
Sherri

4 comments:

  1. Oh, isn't he a honey! Your uncle will get a kick out of his card, plus you have a spare. Love your wonderful gingham paper. Thanks for a giggle this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic makes Sherri, what a brilliant sentiment to go with this great image.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling! That sentiment is such a kick!

    ReplyDelete