My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

A Poppy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day!

You've made it half way through the week which means you don't have far to go before the weekend!
I grabbed one of my favorite Stamping Bella stamps for this cute birthday card.  I LOVE the poppies! They have always been one of my favorite flowers and I actually had some at my old house.


I grabbed a floral embossing folder for the background.  Don't you just adore this image?
I have a ton of Stamping Bella stamps and can't seem to get enough of them.

Back tomorrow with a cute guy card!

Hugs,
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Prettiest thing ever! Your coloring of those poppies is just stunning, Sherri. Love the embossed card base, especially in that color. Wow! You and Stamping Bella make a great team!

    ReplyDelete